About this episode
We talk about how optimal ideas, solutions, innovations and strategies are developed neuroactively in order to expand one's required approaches and options for action in crisis situations. With the goal of actually using crises as opportunities by making hidden potentials visible - and an orientation towards the future optimum.
The contents of the program
- What is our thought process on the topic of crises
- A so-called crisis is, in a value-free way, a situation that we must first grasp as precisely as possible and anticipate in its probable course. Then we need to develop solutions and strategies for optimally shaping this situation and making the best possible use of its hidden potential for the future.
- References - of our previous public crisis strategy projects:
- We develop data on the following aspects in a crisis strategy:
- Possible immediate measures to get out of or cushion the crisis as quickly as possible.
- Possible period of the critical phase of the crisis for those affected.
- Steps that need to be taken now, in parallel with the above immediate measures, to enable an entry into an optimal future development.
- The milestones on the way to a possible optimum.
- The possible optimum - going beyond the crisis - especially with regard to new business areas.
- Currently still helping, missing ideas (in the sense of immediate measures) that are lucrative beyond the crisis.
- Possible new business areas that are lucrative even beyond the crisis.
- The international relevance of the data obtained: for Germany, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Our NEURONprocessor users can develop crisis strategies and solution approaches themselves
- Or in the team
- For example, we use our team of certified idea developers to develop solution approaches and optimal scenarios on behalf of clients - e.g. for companies or organizations and interests - or industry associations.
💡 Here is the link to the NEURONprocessor, which is free for personal use and will always remain so:
💡 Here is the link to have our idea development team develop a specific crisis strategy for you - as a quick (solution) approach or a detailed project:
Outlook for the next show
Next week we have as a guest a start-up investor we know very well, who has mastered a technical crisis with us - in the form of a concrete problem solution.
💡 CURRENT | Webinar on developing your / your crisis strategy: We guide you step by step to develop your crisis strategy - or that of your company, with the NEURONprocessor: https://calendly.com/neuronprocessing/neuronprocessor-webinar
Have fun listening & watching!
What are your thoughts on the subject?