Formation of the FUTURE
The current Corona crisis is affecting the education sector differently - depending on how far the respective institution is in its eLearning implementation. This crisis and the change must now be actively and strategically shaped with a view to the future.
As of today, we will start publishing our results on the following questions on a daily basis. We have implemented these as part of our optimized idea development (ideation) for crisis management and innovative future orientation. Further information can be found on our website:
COUNTER CRISIS IDEATION | IDEA DEVELOPMENT FOR CRISIS MANAGEMENT
We have worked out the following questions in detail:
- The current situation of digital learning for German schools and educational institutions in the context of the Corona pandemic:
- What measures can German schools and educational institutions take to keep education running in the short term?:
- Optimal tools, concepts and structures that schools and educational institutions in Germany can build up, which will have a future beyond the crisis:
- What tasks can German schools and educational institutions take on in the crisis outside their core activities?:
- Possible period of the critical phase of the epidemic for German schools and educational institutions in Germany:
- Can the ideas also be transferred to the international school and education sector and what are the differences, if any (upon request).
- What role or function can learning and publication platforms take in the context of this project (upon request).
- To what extent can the latest findings on learning itself be optimally applied in the context of this project (upon request).