NEURONprocessing is a platform where we offer high quality IDEA development (ideation) - and provide software for professional IDEA developers, IDEATION teams and IDEA dissemination.
NEURONprocessing is the most efficient method for creativity & idea development (ideation) for the development of sustainable concepts and solutions.
* Expanded access to our deeply buried - in everyday life hardly accessible - expert knowledge and extremely increased intuition for more access to associative information.
Topics & Projects
News from our
The NEURONprocessor software builds a specific brainwave pattern while in use, which enables the optimal mental state for idea development.
The structured approach of the NEURONprocessor method binds the waking consciousness, which gives the right brain hemisphere more space. This leads to a more extensive access to stored (expert) knowledge and an extremely increased intuition.
This is because our brain is permanently busy with:
- Compliance with the method
- Selection (multiple choice)
- Speaking (audio feedback)
- Optional sketches (or graphical interaction)
We can consider our right brain hemisphere in this context as a tool that provides us with information that we would otherwise not be able to access - or that we would not become aware of because our everyday respectively waking consciousness is always in front of it.
Advantages & Comparison
The key advantages over other creativity techniques - such as design thinking, etc. are:
- Optimal state of consciousness
- Pinpoint results
- Low team & time expenditure
In everyday thinking and workshops, we are limited in idea generation by our established thought patterns and non-optimal states of consciousness (stress levels). In addition, creativity techniques have methodological weaknesses in their processes - and thus in their results.
In our differentiated comparison of the NEURONprocessor to selected method parts we assume an ideal-typical NEURONprocessor IDEAS developer (solver), who is maximally suited to think creatively through the application of the software (protocol), is imaginative and ultimately thinks optimally associatively. It is therefore ideally suited for the development and production phase in idea processes.
Creativity techniques with a focus on changing perspectives guide the participants to slip into different roles.
- This is so important because it establishes a stable foundation for later association.
- In the NEURONprocessor application, this happens purposefully via intuitive associations. The above-mentioned methods imply certain perspectives that do not necessarily produce goal-directed associations later on.
- Their results are also influenced - similar to brainstorming methods - by the environmental factors mentioned above and by the personality traits of the respective participants in the method. Most methods finally lead to a discussion and / or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as unanalytical and a selection of the relevant information is difficult here. In contrast, the results of a NEURONprocessor-based IDEAS development represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "it's all in the right attitude!"
Creativity techniques with a focus on brainstorming guide participants to make a topic-based association.
- The richness of information is the first priority here. However, in some cases, the optimal information may be contained in the mass.
- This richness and its quality are mostly dependent on a good mix of participant personalities. A further limitation can occur by associating in the wrong direction. However, positive participant feedback can also be expected. Adequately, in the analysis phase of the NEURONprocessor application the results of the individual idea developers are merged in a standardized way.
- Prior to this, association to the relevant responses occurs in the important, final production phase of the method. Here, adherence to the protocol has led to the attainment of optimal mental performance. Above-mentioned methods are designed for absolutely free association, produce many ideas - but at the same time many irrelevant.
- Their results are also influenced by the above-mentioned environmental factors and the personality traits of the respective participants in the method - similar to perspective change methods. Most methods similar to brainstorming also end up in a discussion and/or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as it is unanalytical, making it difficult to select the relevant information. In contrast, the results of the NEURONprocessor method represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "the right content is what matters."
Combined creativity techniques, such as efficiently executed design thinking, carry the strengths and weaknesses of the above methods.
- The steps of the ideal-typical design thinking process do not necessarily have to be run through one after the other. Jumping back and forth to other phases at any point in time is entirely desirable.
- Here, the focus is on an often time-consuming iterative approach including multiple prototyping and testing. In this way, design thinking produces results that are very well aligned with the target group. The complete NEURONprocessor application - including the preparation of the optimal information - requires only a fraction of this time.
- In contrast to the NEURONprocessor application, large human resources are ultimately tied up in the design thinking process.
- In short, "it's the right method that matters."
With the NEURONprocessor we bypass the established thinking and perception - and focus freely and directly on the required answers from the specific questionnaire of an ideation project.
- The neurological correlate is measurable in a firing on all frequency bands - especially in the right brain hemisphere.
- The resulting results are immediately validatable by the customer. They lie in the one solution space that is derived from the resources and the possibilities of the customer - in combination with the spirit of the times. Strictly speaking, this solution space is already available from the moment the task and questionnaire of a NEURONprocessing Ideation are finally defined. Because all required and concerned aspects unite in this solution space (solution point).
The concept for this was realised by NEURONprocessing through a new form of IDEATION AS A SERVICE (idea development as a service).
The new "Click & Meet" regulation since March 8 also offers retailers new opportunities for customer retention. Already existing software tools offer the required functions here.
What general measures startups in Germany need to take now in order to be more optimally positioned in the crisis.
Become an IDEA developer
It is best for an organisation to build up its own IDEATION team or IDEA developer department - and thus increase its own future viability.
Handbook on the future development of electric mobility
Education and research
As of today, we are beginning to publish the results of our idea development for the education sector in the context of the current Corona crisis.
1. the current situation of digital learning for German schools and educational institutions in the context of the Corona pandemic
Germany can use the less than optimal situation in digital education during the crisis as an opportunity to be in a much better position in the future.
2. what measures can German schools and educational institutions take to maintain education in the short term?
In principle, schools etc. can continue to work as before during the crisis. At the same time, future-proof learning platforms must be set up and expanded.
3. future-oriented optimal tools, concepts and structures for schools and educational institutions beyond the crisis
After the improvised maintenance of educational operations during the crisis, the task now is to develop solutions and learning portals for the future.
4. ideas for schools and educational institutions on tasks outside their core activity during the crisis
In keywords: increase media literacy, push digital learning, cooperation & communication, teams with school authorities, canteen home delivery, ...
For the optimal expansion of one's own or an organization's internal perspective (internal view) and the development of external solution approaches (Crowdsourcing). Our ideation is fast, cost-effective, immediately applicable, is provided in an optimal mental state for idea development and has a scientific foundation. Successful customer projects prove this.
Examples showing our ideation in problem solving
At a customer with well over 5,000 employees, external and internal communication was often very unspecific and misdirected. In other words, the wrong addressee received the wrong message. This led to frustration and demotivation of everyone involved, as well as half-hearted completion of the respective tasks.
Our ideation experts processed the questionnaire created during the briefing with the customer using the NEURONprocessor.
Based on the results, we developed an adaptive steering and control system to direct specified requests to the right addressees in an increasingly transparent manner.
- Increase in employee satisfaction
- Increase in productivity
A customer from the financial sector had massive problems in recruiting junior staff. There were various reasons for this, such as the reputation of the industry, working hours, and a few others.
After a short briefing with the customer, we created a questionnaire that addressed the solution to the problem. The processing was done by our ideation experts with the NEURONprocessor.
After a very short time, we delivered a coherent concept that helped the customer to attract more applicants and more new hires. And, of course, this was achieved by using the customer's existing resources.
Let's look at an economic example of a NEURONprocessing ideation:
- The problem was that customers of a financial company did not pay attention to their correspondences - although the ongoing disregard was accompanied by steadily increasing costs for them.
- This resulted in the following task after the briefing with our client: development of a solution to increase the attention and provoke the earliest possible reaction of the customers in order to increase the revenue of the company.
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- The customer did not understand the company's "jumble of texts" with their "technical jargon". A communications designer was brought in to graphically illustrate the ever-increasing costs - with continued non-response to correspondence - using a cost curve.
- Furthermore, the image of our client was transformed into that of a helper whose employees always find a solution for the customer. The response rate increased to 70%.
Let's look at the example of a technical NEURONprocessing ideation here:
- A high-tech company that also produces for Formula 1 had a time-critical manufacturing problem. Two specially connected components always tore apart at a certain point during stress tests.
- The briefing with the customer led to the following task: what is the problem, why does the defect always occur in the same place - and how can the problem be fundamentally eliminated in terms of production technology?
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- A vibration caused the adhesive used to tear off - possibly due to a transversely acting tensile force.
- To prevent this, the carbon fiber component had to be baked longer at a lower temperature, the adhesive diluted and injected with more pressure - if applicable, even in a rotating motion to ensure a more even distribution of the adhesive.