Novel ideas, solutions & concepts in the shortest time possible
Used the only crowdsourcing platform in the world that combines advanced collective human intelligence and artificial intelligence (AI / AI)
Do you want to increase productivity in communication?
At a client with well over 5000 employees, external and internal communication was often very unspecific and misdirected.
Based on the results, an adaptive steering and control system was developed to direct specified requests to the right addressees in an increasingly transparent manner.
Have you ever had problems in recuiting?
A client from the financial sector had massive problems in recruiting new staff. There were various reasons for this, such as the image of the industry and working hours.
In a very short time, a coherent concept was delivered that helped the customer to find suitable applicants and more new hires. And, of course, with the customer's existing resources.
Have you ever looked at internal problems from the outside?
For example, one financial company's problem was that its customers did not pay attention to their correspondences - even though the ongoing disregard was accompanied by ever-increasing costs for them.
The customer was shown that the company's "text deserts" with their "technical jargon" were not opening up. A communications designer was brought in to graphically illustrate the ever-increasing costs - with continued non-response to the cover letters - using a cost curve.
Have technical problems ever slowed down your development?
A high-tech company that also produces for Formula 1 had a time-critical manufacturing problem. Two specially connected components always tore apart at a certain point during stress tests.
It was pointed out to the customer that a vibration caused the adhesive used to tear off - and this was due to a transversely acting tensile force.
More and more innovative customers use our unique services:
Possible applications ↓
|Achieve goals better and faster||Optimal strategies, solutions, concepts & ideas||Technical Development & Problem Solving|
|Acceleration of projects||Persist in ongoing change & crises||Innovation & Design Development|
|Create people profiles||Forecasts, Trend & Future Research||... and your personal development & vocation|
How it works
A NEURONprocessor Project has 3 steps - with results within 5 days:
Flow of your project for needed ideas, solutions & concepts:
The result will be made available to you confidentially on our idea and ideation platform in common data formats.
Your / your advantages:
* The high level intuition enables us to perceive the aspects that are not (can not) be perceived by you internally.
Advantages & Comparison
The key advantages over other creativity techniques - such as design thinking, etc. are:
- Optimal state of consciousness
- Pinpoint results
- Low team & time expenditure
In everyday thinking and workshops we are limited in finding ideas by our established thought patterns and non-optimal states of consciousness (stress level). In addition, there are creativity techniques that show methodological weaknesses in the process - and thus in the result.
In our differentiated comparison of the NEURONprocessor to selected method parts we assume an ideal-typical NEURONprocessor IDEAS developer (solver), who is maximally suited to think creatively through the application of the software (protocol), is imaginative and ultimately thinks optimally associatively. It is therefore ideally suited for the development and production phase in idea processes.
IN DETAIL - FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY:
Creativity techniques with a focus on changing perspectives guide the participants to slip into different roles.
- This is so important because it establishes a stable foundation for later association.
- In the NEURONprocessor application, this happens purposefully via intuitive associations. The above-mentioned methods imply certain perspectives that do not necessarily produce goal-directed associations later on.
- Their results are also influenced - similar to brainstorming methods - by the environmental factors mentioned above and by the personality traits of the respective participants in the method. Most methods finally lead to a discussion and / or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as unanalytical and a selection of the relevant information is difficult here. In contrast, the results of a NEURONprocessor-based IDEAS development represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "it's all in the right attitude!"
Creativity techniques with a focus on brainstorming guide participants to make a topic-based association.
- The richness of information is the first priority here. However, in some cases, the optimal information may be contained in the mass.
- This richness and its quality are mostly dependent on a good mix of participant personalities. A further limitation can occur by associating in the wrong direction. However, positive participant feedback can also be expected. Adequately, in the analysis phase of the NEURONprocessor application the results of the individual idea developers are merged in a standardized way.
- Prior to this, association to the relevant responses occurs in the important, final production phase of the method. Here, adherence to the protocol has led to the attainment of optimal mental performance. Above-mentioned methods are designed for absolutely free association, produce many ideas - but at the same time many irrelevant.
- Their results are also influenced by the above-mentioned environmental factors and the personality traits of the respective participants in the method - similar to perspective change methods. Most methods similar to brainstorming also end up in a discussion and/or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as it is unanalytical, making it difficult to select the relevant information. In contrast, the results of the NEURONprocessor method represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "the right content is what matters."
Combined creativity techniques, such as efficiently executed design thinking, carry the strengths and weaknesses of the above methods.
- The steps of the ideal-typical design thinking process do not necessarily have to be run through one after the other. Jumping back and forth to other phases at any point in time is entirely desirable.
- Here, the focus is on an often time-consuming iterative approach including multiple prototyping and testing. In this way, design thinking produces results that are very well aligned with the target group. The complete NEURONprocessor application - including the preparation of the optimal information - requires only a fraction of this time.
- In contrast to the NEURONprocessor application, large human resources are ultimately tied up in the design thinking process.
- In short, "it's the right method that matters."
With the NEURONprocessor we bypass the established thinking and perception - and focus freely and directly on the required answers from the specific questionnaire of an ideation project.
- The neurological correlate is measurable in a firing on all frequency bands - especially in the right brain hemisphere.
- The resulting results are immediately validatable by the customer. They lie in the one solution space that is derived from the resources and the possibilities of the customer - in combination with the spirit of the times. Strictly speaking, this solution space is already available from the moment the task and questionnaire of a NEURONprocessing Ideation are finally defined. Because all required and concerned aspects unite in this solution space (solution point).
Examples for our ideation in problem solving
Our ideation is fast, cost-effective, immediately applicable, delivered in an optimal mental state for idea development, and has a scientific foundation.
Successful customer projects prove this:
At a customer with well over 5000 employees, external and internal communication was often very unspecific and misdirected. In other words, the wrong addressee received the wrong message. This led to frustration and demotivation of all those involved, as well as the half-hearted completion of the respective tasks.
Our ideation experts processed the questionnaire created during the briefing with the customer using the NEURONprocessor.
Based on the results, we developed an adaptive steering and control system in order to direct specified requests to the right addressees in an increasingly transparent manner.
- Increase in employee satisfaction
- Increase in productivity
A client from the financial sector had massive problems in recruiting new staff. There were various reasons for this, such as the image of the industry, working hours and much more.
After a short briefing with the customer, we created a questionnaire that addressed the solution to the problem. The processing was done by our ideation experts with the NEURONprocessor.
In a very short time, we delivered a coherent concept that helped the client to attract more applicants and more new hires. And, of course, with the client's existing resources.
Let's look at an economic example of a NEURONprocessing ideation:
- The problem was that customers of a financial company were disregarding your correspondences - even though the ongoing disregard was accompanied by ever-increasing costs to you.
- This resulted in the following task after the briefing with our client: Development of a solution to increase the attention and the earliest possible reaction of the customers in order to increase the revenue of the company.
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- The customer did not understand the company's "text deserts" with their "technical jargon". A communications designer was brought in to graphically illustrate the ever-increasing costs - with continued non-response to the cover letters - using a cost curve.
- Furthermore, the image of our client was transformed into a helper whose employees always find a solution for the customer. The response rate increased to 70 %.
Let's look at the example of a technical NEURONprocessing ideation here:
- A high-tech company that also produces for Formula 1 had a time-critical manufacturing problem. Two specially connected components always tore apart at a certain point during stress tests.
- The briefing with the customer led to the following task: what is the problem, why does the fault always occur in the same place - and how can the problem be fundamentally eliminated in terms of production technology?
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- A vibration caused the adhesive used to tear off - possibly due to a transversely acting tensile force.
- To prevent this, the carbon fibre component had to be baked for longer at a lower temperature, the adhesive diluted and injected with more pressure - if necessary even in a rotating motion to ensure a more even distribution of the adhesive.
StartUps & companies we have already helped:
Value-oriented pharmaceutical company
Relevant trends and strategic business field development oriented to the UN SDGs:
The preceding internal trend research (STEP analysis) was enriched many times over. And based on the resources and potentials of the company.
"We were surprised at how many novel and concrete product ideas were included in the data."
Dr. Susanne E. | Corporate Strategy
Development of a pricing strategy:
This was validated and adopted as part of a small customer survey.
"We did not find a satisfactory approach to a pricing strategy. The approach delivered was so coherent in itself that we were able to adapt it directly in combination with a small, pinpoint customer survey."
Helen Hagge | Managing Director
Solving a technical product problem:
The solution was validated and adopted into the product.
"We had already come up with a similar solution internally, but it was missing one component - and that was exactly what was part of the data supplied, which we even got in a rush job over the weekend."
Arian Okhovat | Product Manager
Football Social Media Platform
Preparation for the investor meeting with Funke Mediengruppe:
The platform was integrated into the company's own existing "Reviersport" service and other platforms.
"We have always taken the approach of selling the platform. For whatever reason, we have never considered cooperation as a more coherent strategy - even if this seems logical in retrospect.
Jörg Salamon | nudge GmbH
The data obtained through our ideation is therefore immediately usable, as it can be implemented directly into the project and collaboration tools you use.
This is due to the fact that we have a 100 percent structured digitization level in the NEURONprocessor software.
Common methods - such as design thinking or brainstorming - average less than 20 %. In addition, there are other clear advantages over other creativity techniques: