NEURONprocessor IDEAS Developer Training
Realize high quality information & ideas yourself
Take advantage of the new opportunity to be self-informed, crisis-proof and future-proof by perceiving and incorporating expanded levels of information for yourself, your company, projects, products and services.
Explanation of the main functions of the NEURONprocessor software:
- On the one hand, this enables the reduction of everyday thinking - by bypassing established patterns of thought and perception, which logically results in deeper brain access.
- Furthermore, the intuition is extremely strengthened and gives access to otherwise unconscious information.
- The external perspective gained in this way enables an unbiased approach and thus the optimal solution.
- Optimal, because your internal perspective is also adequately represented by the project questionnaire. This fusion of external and internal perceptions is one of the essential unique selling points of the NEURONprocessor.
The NEURONprocessor software builds up a specific brainwave pattern during the application, which enables the optimal mental state for idea development.
The structured approach of the NEURONprocessor method binds the waking consciousness, which gives the right brain hemisphere more space. This leads to a more extensive access to stored (expert) knowledge and an extremely increased intuition.
Because our brain is permanently busy with:
- Compliance with the method
- Selection (multiple choice)
- Speaking (audio feedback)
- Optional sketches (or graphical interaction)
We can understand our right brain hemisphere here as a tool that provides us with information that we otherwise do not get - or that we do not become aware of because the everyday or waking consciousness is always in front of it.
Advantages & Comparison
The key advantages over other creativity techniques - such as design thinking, etc. are:
- Optimal state of consciousness
- Pinpoint results
- Low team & time expenditure
In everyday thinking and workshops we are limited in finding ideas by our established thought patterns and non-optimal states of consciousness (stress level). In addition, there are creativity techniques that show methodological weaknesses in the process - and thus in the result.
In our differentiated comparison of the NEURONprocessor to selected method parts we assume an ideal-typical NEURONprocessor IDEAS developer (solver), who is maximally suited to think creatively through the application of the software (protocol), is imaginative and ultimately thinks optimally associatively. It is therefore ideally suited for the development and production phase in idea processes.
IN DETAIL - FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY:
Creativity techniques with a focus on changing perspectives guide the participants to slip into different roles.
- This is so important because it establishes a stable foundation for later association.
- In the NEURONprocessor application, this happens purposefully via intuitive associations. The above-mentioned methods imply certain perspectives that do not necessarily produce goal-directed associations later on.
- Their results are also influenced - similar to brainstorming methods - by the environmental factors mentioned above and by the personality traits of the respective participants in the method. Most methods finally lead to a discussion and / or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as unanalytical and a selection of the relevant information is difficult here. In contrast, the results of a NEURONprocessor-based IDEAS development represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "it's all in the right attitude!"
Creativity techniques with a focus on brainstorming guide participants to make a topic-based association.
- The richness of information is the first priority here. However, in some cases, the optimal information may be contained in the mass.
- This richness and its quality are mostly dependent on a good mix of participant personalities. A further limitation can occur by associating in the wrong direction. However, positive participant feedback can also be expected. Adequately, in the analysis phase of the NEURONprocessor application the results of the individual idea developers are merged in a standardized way.
- Prior to this, association to the relevant responses occurs in the important, final production phase of the method. Here, adherence to the protocol has led to the attainment of optimal mental performance. Above-mentioned methods are designed for absolutely free association, produce many ideas - but at the same time many irrelevant.
- Their results are also influenced by the above-mentioned environmental factors and the personality traits of the respective participants in the method - similar to perspective change methods. Most methods similar to brainstorming also end up in a discussion and/or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as it is unanalytical, making it difficult to select the relevant information. In contrast, the results of the NEURONprocessor method represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "the right content is what matters."
Combined creativity techniques, such as efficiently executed design thinking, carry the strengths and weaknesses of the above methods.
- The steps of the ideal-typical design thinking process do not necessarily have to be run through one after the other. Jumping back and forth to other phases at any point in time is entirely desirable.
- Here, the focus is on an often time-consuming iterative approach including multiple prototyping and testing. In this way, design thinking produces results that are very well aligned with the target group. The complete NEURONprocessor application - including the preparation of the optimal information - requires only a fraction of this time.
- In contrast to the NEURONprocessor application, large human resources are ultimately tied up in the design thinking process.
- In short, "it's the right method that matters."
With the NEURONprocessor we bypass the established thinking and perception - and focus freely and directly on the required answers from the specific questionnaire of an ideation project.
- The neurological correlate is measurable in a firing on all frequency bands - especially in the right brain hemisphere.
- The resulting results are immediately validatable by the customer. They lie in the one solution space that is derived from the resources and the possibilities of the customer - in combination with the spirit of the times. Strictly speaking, this solution space is already available from the moment the task and questionnaire of a NEURONprocessing Ideation are finally defined. Because all required and concerned aspects unite in this solution space (solution point).
Our training is focused on the regular practical use of the NEURONprocessor - in combination with:
You learn in 3 learning sections
In addition to using the NEURONprocessor, you will learn the essential basics about how your brain works and therefore about yourself and your perception in everyday life.
Included services in detail:
Application of the Software
Practically we teach you to work with the NEURONprocessor functions as they are available on the NEURONprocessor page are described in detail.
As a professional user and in organizations, the team function is available to you:
We will show you how you can work with your own team or department to create even more far-reaching information with the NEURONprocessor.
Our requirement is at least 2 missions (sessions or meetings) per week where you can choose to work on a practice project, community project, or your own project.
Periodically, we offer the option to collaborate on community projects - on your own or in the community. These serve both exercise purposes and have a practical use, as we always choose a useful topic for you or our society.
We regularly give you professional tips. These will broaden your understanding of the extensive application possibilities of the NEURONprocessor and inspire and motivate you to keep at it.
Every month we send out an exclusive professional newsletter with an overview of all the innovations of the previous month. This way we make sure that you don't miss any important content.
Ready to get started?
Questions about training?
Textbook as an online book
All learning contents are in the interactive NEURONpublisher textbook "NEURONprocessor Learn and Apply". You can start learning immediately at any time and at your own pace.
In the learning phase, you simply work through all the content chronologically. In the later practical application, you simply use the textbook for reference by using the extensive search function. You can create individual notes and use flashcards for each learning content.
Your "NEURONprocessor Learn and Apply" textbook is available to you at any time in NEURONpublisher via the web browser of your computer or tablet. The contents are continuously expanded and updated.
2-weekly Class(es) Events
You can choose to attend these live or use the recordings. The events have the following agenda:
- How do we work at our events?
- Updates or news
- Evaluate community project(s)
- The main realized contents
- How these were worked out in the NEURONprocessor
- How the obtained results are used together
- Vote on the next community project
- Questions & Answers about your own projects and exercises
Exclusive Training camp
At least once a year, we invite all our trainees and idea developers (solvers or viewers) to our coveted training camp. At our training camps, we work together on a real project from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. This project will be defined in advance by all participants. You can participate on-site or online.
After 12 months you can get certified if you have performed the required missions / exercises per month in the NEURONprocessor. The certificate confirms the participation in our learning program, the regular work with the NEURONprocessor and the required theoretical understanding. This qualifies you to work on commercial mission projects of other idea developers (solvers) and our idea developer portal. The certificate is a seal of quality and is continuously maintained by your regular work with the NEURONprocessor.
Ready to get started?
Questions about training?
With the NEURONprocessor, our brainwaves are the key to understanding, as our respective state of consciousness significantly influences the depth of our access to information:
Let us consider a somewhat stressed person:
His brain waves will be dominated by beta waves, and the left hemisphere will be busier than the right hemisphere.
His have-eight-fight attitude is likely to favor simple decisions that come with two to three facts.
He is not capable of solving complex tasks or producing creative ideas in this state....
Let's take a look at the normal state of a person - who pays a little attention to their diet, sleep and fitness:
In this person, the EEG should show brain waves in the range of alpha and beta waves. These are almost 50:50 distributed over both hemispheres of the brain.
He appears outwardly mentally stable and capable of solving minor complex tasks.
Every now and then, a flash of inspiration or an intuitive decision even leads him to his goal more efficiently.
A user of brainstorming and creativity techniques has the best prerequisites:
This person is capable of associative thinking. That is, he has the learned or innate ability to produce abundant thoughts on a question, and then analyze the data obtained.
During the production phase of a brainstorming session, alpha and theta waves are therefore mostly present in the EEG. In the analysis phase, beta waves predominate. Each individual creativity technique involves a certain procedure, but a change in the brain waves is not the focus.
In contrast to the common approaches described above, the NEURONprocessor application is intended to create a special mental state or a special brainwave pattern.
This aims at maximum access to the brain and intuitive information.
Two things are characteristic of this pattern:
- In the left hemisphere of the brain, only a small number of beta waves are present, which is characteristic of a low analysis tendency.
- In the right hemisphere, on the other hand, there is a high level of activity across all frequency bands.
The NEURONprocessor user appears outwardly relaxed but concentrated.
Finally, it enables him to access information that he was previously unaware of or unaware of.