The NEURONprocessor mission sequence
For your mission you need silence & freedom from disturbance:
- Be sure to turn off your phone and cell phone. In addition to silence, this is also about reducing cell phone radiation.
- Let your environment know that you do not want to be disturbed for at least 60 minutes.
- Close windows and doors as far as possible.
- Ideally, put on a pair of headphones and connect them to your computer or tablet. This will allow you to hear the cool down sounds and the spoken instructions during the mission best and undisturbed.
Check your "working tool" again:
- Computer / Tablet
- Stable Internet
- Optionally, we recommend that you always have a sheet of paper and pen ready for any sketches.
- NoteNEVER use the back function of your browser, as it will take you out of the mission. If you accidentally close the window or tab with the mission, then call again the neuronprocessor.net address, which will immediately bring you back to your mission. The same applies if you have to change the computer in case of problems: after logging in again, you are immediately back in your current mission.
Then you proceed to the Cool Down phase
Their goal is to shut down your everyday life. To do this, we recommend that you do a relaxation exercise before your mission to get the daily grind out of your head and signal to your brain that it's about to start. The possible relaxation exercises and mental techniques are up to you - depending on your taste. We also provide you with some proven brain-active audio files for this purpose. Only then will the mission start. After you have checked all the information once again, click on "Cool Down".
After that you start your mission by clicking on "Start mission".
Each "NEURONprocessor Mission" follows the same flow chart:
From the general to the specific
The NEURONprocessor processes are unusual and should be! Because the NEURONprocessor maps a process from the general to the specific: from archetypes in stage 1 and sensory information in stage 2 - to more and more detailed and concrete information in stage 6.
Stage 1 to 4: Structure of the special NEURONprocessor brain frequencies
In the first 4 stages we occupy our brain with such basic building blocks of our perception that it hardly gets any reason to reflect on them. And should it nevertheless do so, we store this information separately.
In parallel, our brain is busy following and adhering to the specifications of the NEURONprocessor under time pressure. As a result, we bring the brain into a different state than in normal thought processes. We explain this state using deep EEG measurements in the theory section. If you want to know more about the scientific background and the methodology of the NEURONprocessor - in connection with concrete examples - then listen to the following GEHIRNfutter podcast episode: GF-0008 | Brain Hacking - Sensing and optimizing developments ahead with brain technology.
Step 6: Holding and using the special NEURONprocessor brain frequencies
In sum, this leads to the fact that we have reached the optimal state in stage 6. in this state we access our brain much deeper and broader than in our everyday consciousness. Here the required information is worked out in the core and in detail.
Here's what's extremely important:
Extremely important here is that we write out all the information that enters our head during a mission, also to 100% in the manner described here! Otherwise it comes to falsifications of the information or even to the standstill of the information flow.
Everything that you tick or write out, you must also say in parallel. You can also do this quietly for yourself (murmur). This is so important so that you give your brain an auditory feedback (hearing).
The controls of the software for a mission
LEFT: Specifications and selections
In essence, the NEURONprocessor is structured in such a way that we are always shown specifications and selections for processing on the left-hand side. For example, in level 1 archetypes and their information components or in level 2 the sensory data.
RIGHT: (Additional) Information & Own contributions for Information Clusters
The information ascending in us is written out in the form of information clusters in the "(Additional) Information & Own Shares" field, which is always located on the right side:
+ Here, a cluster is started with a "+".
- A subitem is indented: arrow pointing diagonally downwards to the right.
- A sub-item deepening the preceding sub-item is further indented: arrow pointing diagonally downwards to the right.
- A new subitem on the first level is indented to the front: arrow to the bottom left diagonally.
Via the position of the indentation can be changed at any time and via "drag and release" the cluster can be moved up and down as desired.
- like a kind of automation
- practical implementation
- how a clearly defined approach
+ A technical component that helps to map processes