In today's episode, we turn to the shortest path from idea development to finished services and products. The latter can also be developed for the so-called Internet of Things - IOT for short. This is penetrating further and further into our everyday lives and will have a huge impact on our present and future lives. If we now add the fact that we are also at the interface of directly connecting our brains with computer technology and, via this, with the Internet, the whole dimension of the topic becomes apparent. Not to mention the challenge of artificial intelligence, which is also coming our way. But first we want to deal with the Internet of Things and have invited a very interesting interview partner: Niels Löwe from the company Lionizers.
But now much inspiration with our interview ...
We see ourselves with our BRAINfood Podcast as a travel companion to the limits of our consciousness and perception - based on modern brain research.
What this journey of knowledge is all about can be seen in our GEHIRNfutter Podcast Trailer and listen to it. There you will also find our current broadcasting schedule.
HERE IS THE OVERVIEW OF THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS IN THIS IOT PODCAST EPISODE
- Who are you? Tell us briefly about yourself and your "Lionizers":
- It was interesting from our preliminary conversation that you specialize in "IOT - Internet of Things". As an expert, can you give us your view of the IOT?
- What do you think are the biggest challenges that come with the Internet of Things in general?
- Have the established companies in Germany understood the Internet of Things correctly?
- Are there opportunities here for small businesses or new start-ups?
- In your opinion, can IOT trigger major disruptions?
- What are the product and development highlights from Germany so far?
- What do you consider to be groundbreaking in IOT globally?
- ... Continue in part 2 ...
OUTLOOK FOR THE NEXT BROADCAST
In the next show, we'll be looking at second part of the interview! In it we ask the questions how to be more successful and better in the Internet of Things (IOT) with our NEURONprocessor and our NEURONprocessing think tank. For this we have Niels Löwe from the company LIONIZERS who are already successful in IOT and accompany customers in their digital transformation. And in the future with even "more brains" through the use of the NEURONprocessor and the NEURONprocessing Think Tank.