The NEURONprocessor update 3.6.5 went smoothly as usual. We ask you to check your projects / missions, if everything fits and is understandable. Again a big thanks to all our testers and helpers! The update brings significant simplifications in the software, which again especially help beginners to better internalize the underlying methodology. We have achieved this through many easier to understand terms in the process and in the individual areas of the NEURONprocessor.
In addition, there are again numerous innovations, refinements and bug fixes to bring your IDEAS development and IDEATION projects to a new level.
Here is the list of all new content:
- The forgotten password email has been completely redesigned.
- The registration email has been completely redesigned.
- Registration (Login) is now also possible with the email that was used for registration.
TOTAL APP | Renaming
- Renaming of various terms in the app for better understanding. For example, it is now generally called PROJECT instead of ORDER.
- Enhancements and corrections in the English localization.
- News & Updates has been updated.
- The menu has been made clearer, so that additional information is now only opened when required.
HELP | Optimization
- Adaptation of the content to the changed terms in the app (see above).
- The behavior of the help function has been optimized.
PROJECTS | Team Invitation
- Invitation to team projects: the wrong ID for the inviting idea developer has been corrected.
- Optimization of the mask for creating an order.
PRESENTATIONS | Bugs
- In the Chrome browser, the trash can icon has been repositioned in the aspects.
- Templates can now be easily duplicated.
- Various errors in the templates have been fixed.
MISSION | Various
- Simplifications and optimizations in TO GO mode.
- Update various help audio recordings at the beginning of a mission.
- Enhanced audio integration for optimized user guidance during a mission.
- Help audio can now be turned on and off before and during a mission.
- The duration of a mission is now displayed in the upper left corner.
- Customization of the controls at the beginning of a mission.
- Optimization of the text editor for the individual clusters (information modules).
- The terms used to describe the course of a mission have been formulated in a more comprehensible way, so that we no longer speak of stages but of individual work steps.
- Adaptation of the mission log to the new terms of the sequence.
- The box (popover) for placing own shares now opens correctly above and below the respective cluster.
- After finishing a mission, it can now be opened directly in the revision or analysis.
ANALYSIS & REVISION | Enhancements & Errors
- Extended descriptions of mission data in the header of the analysis.
- An error in the order of the "Global Data" (formerly level 4) has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the access rights to missions.
"ONE MORE THING ..."
As always, this update comes with performance and reliability improvements and fixes bugs - the same goes for the Premium version.