Podcast (brain food): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:05 - 146.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Blubrry | RSS
I. WELCOME | TO THIS EPISODE: BRAIN HACKING LECTURE
Hello out there at the digital world receivers! We welcome you to our eighth GEHIRNfutter Podcast episode. We are Uwe Volk and Thomas Tankiewicz. And we are the co-founders of the NEURONprocessing Institute for Brain and Future Research.
Today we have a special edition for you: the wrap-up of our BRAIN HACKING Lecturewhich we will hold on 21 November in cooperation with Hamburg@Work here at the Hamburg moated castle.
From this lecture we have taken many suggestions, which we have already implemented for this online version.
We see ourselves with our BRAINfood Podcast as a travel companion to the limits of our consciousness and perception - based on modern brain research.
What this journey of knowledge is all about can be seen in our GEHIRNfutter Podcast Trailer and listen to it. There you will also find our current broadcasting schedule.
II. HERE THE OVERVIEW OF ALL CONTENTS OF THE LECTURE / PODCAST
- Who are we?
- What makes NEURONprocessing?
- First, we'll take a trip down history lane.
- Examples of the NEURONprocessor Application
- With this, we have now presented examples from the most diverse areas of application, which give one a first idea of what is possible. Now we want to show the practical application of the NEURONprocessor with the example of a concept development in its individual work steps. For each step we explain what is behind it methodically and scientifically.
- Our initial situation
- The common approaches - with their corresponding states of consciousness
- Approach with the NEURONprocessor
- ORDER: Task & Template
- MISSION: Preparation
- MISSION: Level 1 | Entry via the archetypes
- MISSION: Level 2 | Sensory Concepts
- MISSION: Level 3 | "Interpreting" the Archetypes
- MISSION: Level 4 | Structured query of global aspects
- MISSION: Level 6 | Maximum access to the brain matrix through a stable frequency pattern
- Additional information
- Finishing the mission
- Integration | Realisation
- "Risks & Side Effects"
- NEURONprocessing Ideation
- NEURONprocessing: Works on a large and small scale
A free NEURONprocessor account is available at: http://www.neuronprocessor.net
VI. OUTLOOK FOR THE NEXT BROADCAST
In the next show, we will discuss content that we had announced in our previous episodes, for further elaboration.