The key advantages over other creativity techniques - such as design thinking, etc. are:
- Optimal state of consciousness
- Pinpoint results
- Low team & time expenditure
In everyday thinking and workshops we are limited in finding ideas by our established thought patterns and non-optimal states of consciousness (stress level). In addition, there are creativity techniques that show methodological weaknesses in the process - and thus in the result.
In our differentiated comparison of the NEURONprocessor to selected method parts we assume an ideal-typical NEURONprocessor IDEAS developer (solver), who is maximally suited to think creatively through the application of the software (protocol), is imaginative and ultimately thinks optimally associatively. It is therefore ideally suited for the development and production phase in idea processes.
IN DETAIL - FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY:
Creativity techniques with a focus on changing perspectives guide the participants to slip into different roles.
- This is so important because it establishes a stable foundation for later association.
- In the NEURONprocessor application, this happens purposefully via intuitive associations. The above-mentioned methods imply certain perspectives that do not necessarily produce goal-directed associations later on.
- Their results are also influenced - similar to brainstorming methods - by the environmental factors mentioned above and by the personality traits of the respective participants in the method. Most methods finally lead to a discussion and / or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as unanalytical and a selection of the relevant information is difficult here. In contrast, the results of a NEURONprocessor-based IDEAS development represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "it's all in the right attitude!"
Creativity techniques with a focus on brainstorming guide participants to make a topic-based association.
- The richness of information is the first priority here. However, in some cases, the optimal information may be contained in the mass.
- This richness and its quality are mostly dependent on a good mix of participant personalities. A further limitation can occur by associating in the wrong direction. However, positive participant feedback can also be expected. Adequately, in the analysis phase of the NEURONprocessor application the results of the individual idea developers are merged in a standardized way.
- Prior to this, association to the relevant responses occurs in the important, final production phase of the method. Here, adherence to the protocol has led to the attainment of optimal mental performance. Above-mentioned methods are designed for absolutely free association, produce many ideas - but at the same time many irrelevant.
- Their results are also influenced by the above-mentioned environmental factors and the personality traits of the respective participants in the method - similar to perspective change methods. Most methods similar to brainstorming also end up in a discussion and/or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as it is unanalytical, making it difficult to select the relevant information. In contrast, the results of the NEURONprocessor method represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "the right content is what matters."
Combined creativity techniques, such as efficiently executed design thinking, carry the strengths and weaknesses of the above methods.
- The steps of the ideal-typical design thinking process do not necessarily have to be run through one after the other. Jumping back and forth to other phases at any point in time is entirely desirable.
- Here, the focus is on an often time-consuming iterative approach including multiple prototyping and testing. In this way, design thinking produces results that are very well aligned with the target group. The complete NEURONprocessor application - including the preparation of the optimal information - requires only a fraction of this time.
- In contrast to the NEURONprocessor application, large human resources are ultimately tied up in the design thinking process.
- In short, "it's the right method that matters."
With the NEURONprocessor we bypass the established thinking and perception - and focus freely and directly on the required answers from the specific questionnaire of an ideation project.
- The neurological correlate is measurable in a firing on all frequency bands - especially in the right brain hemisphere.
- The resulting results are immediately validatable by the customer. They lie in the one solution space that is derived from the resources and the possibilities of the customer - in combination with the spirit of the times. Strictly speaking, this solution space is already available from the moment the task and questionnaire of a NEURONprocessing Ideation are finally defined. Because all required and concerned aspects unite in this solution space (solution point).