Optimal extension of the own / organisation-internal perspective (internal view) to a 360° view.
Development of future-proof external solutions (Crowdsourcing).
To answer one or more questions, we do not need a detailed project description. It is sufficient to describe the initial situation and the desired objective in a few keyword-like sentences.
We check the briefing for feasibility and ask if necessary. If everything fits - we get started.
The NEURONprocessor enables the reduction of everyday thinking in connection with extremely increased intuition - and thus allows to act beyond prefabricated thought patterns.
We realize the order data according to the briefing anonymized to 100% with the NEURONprocessor by our team "Certified Idea Developer". Subsequently, the data are evaluated by our analysts. All project participants are bound to secrecy by confidentiality declarations.
The result is made available via Word (text), OneNote, MindMap or on a digital whiteboard. Our delivered information will be evaluated by you and integrated into your underlying project, plan or problem.
We are available to answer any questions - also via collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams.
Examples for our ideation in problem solving
Our ideation is fast, cost-effective, immediately applicable, delivered in an optimal mental state for idea development, and has a scientific foundation. Successful customer projects prove this:
At a customer with well over 5000 employees, external and internal communication was often very unspecific and misdirected. In other words, the wrong addressee received the wrong message. This led to frustration and demotivation of all involved, as well as the half-hearted completion of the respective tasks.
Our ideation experts processed the questionnaire created in the briefing with the customer using the NEURONprocessor.
Based on the results, we developed an adaptive steering and control system in order to direct specified requests to the right addressees in an increasingly transparent manner.
- Increase in employee satisfaction
- Increase in productivity
A client from the financial sector had massive problems in recruiting new staff. There were various reasons for this, such as the image of the industry, working hours and much more.
After a short briefing with the customer, we created a questionnaire that addressed the solution to the problem. The processing was done by our ideation experts with the NEURONprocessor.
In a very short time, we delivered a coherent concept that helped the client to attract more applicants and more new hires. And, of course, with the client's existing resources.
Let's look at an economic example of a NEURONprocessing ideation:
- The problem was that customers of a financial company were disregarding your correspondences - even though the ongoing disregard was accompanied by ever-increasing costs to you.
- This resulted in the following task after the briefing with our client: Development of a solution to increase the attention and the earliest possible reaction of the customers in order to increase the revenue of the company.
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- The customer did not understand the company's "text deserts" with their "technical jargon". A communications designer was brought in to graphically illustrate the ever-increasing costs - with continued non-response to the cover letters - using a cost curve.
- Furthermore, the image of our client was transformed into a helper whose employees always find a solution for the customer. The response rate increased to 70 %.
Let's look at the example of a technical NEURONprocessing ideation here:
- A high-tech company that also produces for Formula 1 had a time-critical manufacturing problem. Two specially connected components always tore apart at a certain point during stress tests.
- The briefing with the customer led to the following task: what is the problem, why does the fault always occur in the same place - and how can the problem be fundamentally eliminated in terms of production technology?
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- A vibration caused the adhesive used to tear off - possibly due to a transversely acting tensile force.
- To prevent this, the carbon fibre component had to be baked for longer at a lower temperature, the adhesive diluted and injected with more pressure - if necessary even in a rotating motion to ensure a more even distribution of the adhesive.
High-quality concepts and solutions in the shortest possible time:
Explanation of the main functions of the NEURONprocessor software:
- On the one hand, this enables the reduction of everyday thinking - by bypassing established patterns of thought and perception, which logically results in deeper brain access.
- Furthermore, the intuition is extremely strengthened and gives access to otherwise unconscious information.
- The external perspective gained in this way enables an unbiased approach and thus the optimal solution.
- Optimal, because your internal perspective is also adequately represented by the project questionnaire. This fusion of external and internal perceptions is one of the essential unique selling points of the NEURONprocessor.
The NEURONprocessor software builds up a specific brainwave pattern during the application, which enables the optimal mental state for idea development.
The structured approach of the NEURONprocessor method binds the waking consciousness, which gives the right brain hemisphere more space. This leads to a more extensive access to stored (expert) knowledge and an extremely increased intuition.
Because our brain is permanently busy with:
- Compliance with the method
- Selection (multiple choice)
- Speaking (audio feedback)
- Optional sketches (or graphical interaction)
We can understand our right brain hemisphere here as a tool that provides us with information that we otherwise do not get - or that we do not become aware of because the everyday or waking consciousness is always in front of it.
Advantages & Comparison
The key advantages over other creativity techniques - such as design thinking, etc. are:
- Optimal state of consciousness
- Pinpoint results
- Low team & time expenditure
In everyday thinking and workshops, we are limited in finding ideas by our established thought patterns and non-optimal states of consciousness (stress level). And in addition by creativity techniques, which - used alone - show methodical weaknesses in the process and thus in the result.
In our differentiated comparison of the NEURONprocessor to selected method parts, we assume an ideal-typical NEURONprocessor idea developer (solver), who is maximally suited to creative thinking through the application of the software (protocol), is imaginative and ultimately thinks optimally associatively. He is therefore ideally suited for the development and production phase in idea processes.
Creativity techniques with a focus on changing perspectives guide the participants to slip into different roles.
- This is so important because it establishes a stable foundation for later association.
- In the NEURONprocessor application this is done purposefully via the intuitive archetype selection. The above-mentioned methods imply certain perspectives that do not necessarily produce goal-directed associations later on.
- Their results are also influenced - similar to brainstorming methods - by the environmental factors mentioned above and by the personality traits of the respective participants in the method. Most methods finally lead to a discussion and/or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as it is unanalytical, making it difficult to select the relevant information. In contrast, the results of a NEURONprocessor-based idea development represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "it's all in the right attitude!"
Creativity techniques with a focus on brainstorming guide participants to make a topic-based association.
- The richness of information is the first priority here. However, in some cases, the optimal information may be contained in the mass.
- This richness and its quality are mostly dependent on a good mix of participant personalities. A further limitation can occur by associating in the wrong direction. However, positive participant feedback can also be expected. Adequately, in the analysis phase of the NEURONprocessor application the results of the individual idea developers are merged in a standardized way.
- Prior to this, association to the relevant responses occurs in the important, final production phase of the method. Here, adherence to the protocol has led to the attainment of optimal mental performance. Above-mentioned methods are designed for absolutely free association, produce many ideas - but at the same time many irrelevant.
- Their results are also influenced by the above-mentioned environmental factors and the personality traits of the respective participants in the method - similar to perspective change methods. Most of the methods - similar to brainstorming - also end up in a discussion and/or evaluation round, which is often as subjective as it is unanalytical, making it difficult to select the relevant information. In contrast, the results of the NEURONprocessor missions represent a focused substrate of relevant information that can be further processed in a standardized manner in the later analysis phase.
- In short, "the right content is what matters."
Combined creativity techniques, such as efficiently executed design thinking, carry the strengths and weaknesses of the above methods.
- The steps of the ideal-typical design thinking process do not necessarily have to be run through one after the other. Jumping back and forth to other phases at any point in time is entirely desirable.
- Here, the focus is on an often time-consuming iterative approach including multiple prototyping and testing. In this way, design thinking produces results that are very well aligned with the target group. The complete NEURONprocessor application, including the preparation of the optimal information, requires only a fraction of this time.
- In contrast to the NEURONprocessor application, large human resources are ultimately tied up in the design thinking process.
- In short, "it's the right method that matters."
With the NEURONprocessor we bypass established thinking and perception - and focus freely and directly on the required answers from the questionnaire.
- The neurological correlate is measurable in a firing on all frequency bands - especially in the right brain hemisphere.
- The resulting results are immediately validatable by the customer. They lie in the one solution space that is derived from the resources and the possibilities of the customer - in combination with the spirit of the times. Strictly speaking, this solution space is already available from the moment the assignment and questionnaire are finally defined. Because all required and affected aspects unite in this solution space (solution point).
Here, our brainwaves are the key to understanding, as our respective state of consciousness significantly influences the depth of our access to information:
Let us consider a somewhat stressed person:
His brain waves will be dominated by beta waves, and the left hemisphere will be busier than the right hemisphere.
His have-eight-fight attitude is likely to favor simple decisions that come with two to three facts.
He is not capable of solving complex tasks or producing creative ideas in this state....
Let's take a look at the normal state of a person - who pays a little attention to their diet, sleep and fitness:
In this person, the EEG should show brain waves in the range of alpha and beta waves. These are almost 50:50 distributed over both hemispheres of the brain.
He appears outwardly mentally stable and capable of solving minor complex tasks.
Every now and then, a flash of inspiration or an intuitive decision even leads him to his goal more efficiently.
A user of brainstorming and creativity techniques has the best prerequisites:
This person is capable of associative thinking. That is, he has the learned or innate ability to produce abundant thoughts on a question, and then analyze the data obtained.
During the production phase of a brainstorming session, alpha and theta waves are therefore mostly present in the EEG. In the analysis phase, beta waves predominate. Each individual creativity technique involves a certain procedure, but a change in the brain waves is not the focus.
In contrast to the common approaches described above, the NEURONprocessor application is intended to create a special mental state or a special brainwave pattern.
This aims to maximize access to the brain and intuitive information.
Two things are characteristic of this pattern:
- In the left hemisphere of the brain, only a small number of beta waves are present, which is characteristic of a low analysis tendency.
- In the right hemisphere, on the other hand, there is a high level of activity across all frequency bands.
The NEURONprocessor user appears outwardly relaxed but concentrated.
Finally, it enables him to access information that he was previously unaware of or unaware of.
We calculate on the basis of the individual questions that you need answered for your ideation project.
Alternatively, they use a Standard Ideation "
∆ The base price
covers the initial effort we have for every project - independent of the number of queries. This includes briefing, task definition, questionnaire, project coordination, missions of our IDEENentwickler team, evaluation and presentation of the developed concept or solution approach.€ 2000,-
+ Price per query
We calculate a fixed price per individual query. You can also order a single query. However, due to the base price, it makes sense to order several queries per project instead of several projects with single / few queries. The result will be summarized in a concrete instruction for implementation (To Does).€ 800,-
An optional analysis is performed by our experienced analysts - and provides the evaluation of each individual question. In addition, the results are presented in relation to each other. For this, we also calculate a fixed price per question. The results are compiled in a comprehensive workbook. In addition, there are concrete instructions for implementation (To Does) - coordinated with the milestones contained in the workbook.€ 450,-
"OPTIONAL: Specialist team
Develop the best possible ideas together with our IDEAS developers and your own specialists: For this purpose, your specialists also develop ideas and approaches to the defined project with a simplified variant of the NEURONprocessor - on site "and / or" online. The process can be organized in a compressed form on one day or over several days - parallel to the daily business. At the end we show how the won approach is immediately brought on the way of the conversion. In this way, you can get to know the NEURONprocessor and lay the foundation for your own highly innovative ideation team. Simply book our Ideation Module!€ 3600,-
Minus 25% for research & teaching. | All prices exclude VAT.
Exemplary solutions of our ideation
Ideas for optimal development, innovation and change for airlines, airport operators and aircraft manufacturers during and beyond the crisis
Ideas for optimal development, innovation and change for digital learning in schools and educational institutions during and beyond the crisis.
Ideas for optimal development, change and innovation for startups, investors and agencies during and beyond the crisis.
Ideas for optimal development, innovation and change for the taxi industry during and beyond the crisis.
A Standard Ideation is a turnkey application, with an already defined questionnaire that has already proven itself for the respective application. We are continuously expanding this offering over time.
Business Model CanvasStandard Ideation Project
Secure your StartUp
Protect your investment in a StartUp
Maximum transparency for founders and investors
Identify and eliminate weak points in advance
Optimize products / servicesStandard Ideation Project
Optimize products and services
Optimize ongoing product developments
Maximization of the possible market potential
Identify and eliminate strengths & weaknesses
Here is an overview of our other advantages and unique selling points.
Through certified IDEAS developers and ideation software (Saas)
1/2 day up to 8 days - depending on complexityät of the question or task.
Due to the abhädepending on the complexity of theät of the question or task.
Standardized, optimal process of the software füleads to precise answers to relevant, predefined questions.
Demonstrably deeper and more intuitive brain access in the IDEAS developers involved.
Optimal mental state of the IDEAS developers - instead of inconsistent stateände with other methods.
Instead of a ÜThe optimal ideas within the framework of the defined questions and tasks are developed in a focused manner.
Barriers are standardäand strategies to address them. ÜThe project was developed to overcome these obstacles.
Internal & External
Assign a NEURONprocessing Ideation (remote / on-site) - or build up your own IDEAS developer team (see IDEAS developer).
By using the software from the beginning, results are immediately available digitally and müDo not follow upäe.g. from Post-its can be digitized and put into context.
Based on the digital result pool, optional AI fücan be used for various purposes.
The NEURONprocessor is universally füSuitable for any application, forüfor which our brain is also used normally.
Answering relevant questions in a way that conserves human resources - instead of time-consumingäThe result is a series of complex brainstorming workshops with often stressed employees who are not in an optimal mental state and who have different needs.äskillsüthe respective creativityätechnology.
The data gained through our ideation is therefore immediately usable, as it can be implemented directly into the project and collaboration tools you use.
This is due to the fact that we have a 100 percent structured digitization level in the NEURONprocessor software.
Common methods - such as design thinking or brainstorming - average less than 20 %. In addition, there are other clear advantages over other creativity techniques:
NEURONprocessor ideation software