News from our
Topics & Projects
"COMMISSIONING THE SMARTEST WAY TO DEVELOP IDEAS SIMPLY AS CROWDSOURCING"
For the optimal expansion of one's own or an organization's internal perspective (internal view) and the development of external approaches to solutions (crowdsourcing).
Our ideation is fast, cost-effective, immediately applicable, is provided in an optimal mental state for idea development and has a scientific foundation. Successful customer projects prove this.
Our first "Innovation Update Aviation" - with three extraordinary ideas for new business areas for airlines.
How airlines will take off into the profit zone again in the future with necessary innovations and fresh ideas
Ideas for optimal development, innovation and change for airlines, airport operators and aircraft manufacturers
9. international application of novel and innovative ideas for aviation and airlines beyond the crisis
The ideas developed by NEURONprocessing in an ideation project can basically be implemented worldwide with country-specific adaptations.
In the long term, it will be worthwhile for airport operators to expand their experience and shopping offerings to include those from the education and health sectors.
Become an IDEA developer
It is best for an organisation to build up its own IDEATION team or IDEAS developer department - and thus increase its own future viability.
Handbook on the future development of electric mobility
Education and research
As of today, we are beginning to publish the results of our idea development for the education sector in the context of the current Corona crisis.
1. the current situation of digital learning for German schools and educational institutions in the context of the Corona pandemic
Germany can use the less than optimal situation in digital education during the crisis as an opportunity to be in a much better position in the future.
2. what measures can German schools and educational institutions take to maintain education in the short term?
In principle, schools etc. can continue to work as before during the crisis. At the same time, future-proof learning platforms must be set up and expanded.
3. future-oriented optimal tools, concepts and structures for schools and educational institutions beyond the crisis
After the improvised maintenance of educational operations during the crisis, the task now is to develop solutions and learning portals for the future.
4. ideas for schools and educational institutions on tasks outside their core activity during the crisis
In keywords: increase media literacy, push digital learning, cooperation & communication, teams with school authorities, canteen home delivery, ...
Examples for our ideation in problem solving
At a customer with well over 5000 employees, external and internal communication was often very unspecific and misdirected. In other words, the wrong addressee received the wrong message. This led to frustration and demotivation of all those involved, as well as the half-hearted completion of the respective tasks.
Our ideation experts processed the questionnaire created during the briefing with the customer using the NEURONprocessor.
Based on the results, we developed an adaptive steering and control system in order to direct specified requests to the right addressees in an increasingly transparent manner.
- Increase in employee satisfaction
- Increase in productivity
A client from the financial sector had massive problems in recruiting new staff. There were various reasons for this, such as the image of the industry, working hours and much more.
After a short briefing with the customer, we created a questionnaire that addressed the solution to the problem. The processing was done by our ideation experts with the NEURONprocessor.
After a very short time, we delivered a coherent concept that helped the customer to more applicants and more new hires. And, of course, with the client's existing resources.
Let's look at an economic example of a NEURONprocessing ideation:
- The problem was that customers of a financial company were disregarding your correspondences - even though the ongoing disregard was accompanied by ever-increasing costs to you.
- This resulted in the following task after the briefing with our client: Development of a solution to increase the attention and the earliest possible reaction of the customers in order to increase the revenue of the company.
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- The customer did not understand the company's "text deserts" with their "technical jargon". A communications designer was brought in to graphically illustrate the ever-increasing costs - with continued non-response to the cover letters - using a cost curve.
- Furthermore, the image of our client was transformed into a helper whose employees always find a solution for the customer. The response rate increased to 70 %.
Let's look at the example of a technical NEURONprocessing ideation here:
- A high-tech company that also produces for Formula 1 had a time-critical manufacturing problem. Two specially connected components always tore apart at a certain point during stress tests.
- The briefing with the customer led to the following task: what is the problem, why does the fault always occur in the same place - and how can the problem be fundamentally eliminated in terms of production technology?
Our ideation process delivered the following solution:
- A vibration caused the adhesive used to tear off - possibly due to a transversely acting tensile force.
- To prevent this, the carbon fibre component had to be baked for longer at a lower temperature, the adhesive diluted and injected with more pressure - if necessary even in a rotating motion to ensure a more even distribution of the adhesive.